Every once in a while I’m befuddled by something unexpected. We in the ‘blogging‘ community have some very special award that I like to continue. These are not only great for the receiver, they are wonderful for the community in general as they reinforce the importance of support. Support for each of us to read and actively, constructively help each other in our efforts as we work to improve our craft and our forums.
Thank you Maxima, your work continues to be an inspiration to me and the community. It has deeply influenced me as your creativity seems to know no bounds. Thank you again for ‘passing the torch’, if you will.
The Rules of the Award are simple: Display the award logo on your blog. Link back to the person who nominated you. Answer seven questions. Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
The seven questions are:
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? It would be very much like our Earth (Earth is so very beautiful – from a distance – however, no starvation, no war – we will have been advanced to such a degree that we would understand the necessity of caring for one another.
2.If you could visit one nation you have never visited before. What nation would that be? Not a nation exactly – I would love to go to Africa… see many countries, go on safari.
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? No, but sure have fantasized about it…
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity? This idea that ‘we’ are so much better than. This idea that ‘killing’ is the way to solve our problems. I would love for people to understand (truly understand) that the only resolution to any problem they have is FORGIVENESS…
5. What is your favorite song? Being a singer I have many, but one that always gets my toes tapping is Sweet Home Alabama and Gimme Three Steps… by LYNYRD SKYNYRD (you guessed it)
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? Betty White – there is so much I would want to ask and talk with her about… What a kick in the pants she must be!
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be? Why? The Circle – I’m a huge believer in the continuation of life and soul. I’m also a believer in forgiveness and, as such, there is no end to any of that. My Love, Friendship, Forgiveness has no end.
My nominations are the following awesome bloggers who have positively influenced and inspired me:
I encourage you to visit these wonderful sites… there are more, but we could be here for days. So, now I pass on the torch and bid my adieu!